Book flight tickets from Singapore to international destinations with Singapore Airlines. Plan your holiday with our latest travel deals and promotions.
Singapore is a small island city-state located in Southeast Asia. Known for its clean streets, efficient public transportation, and strict laws, Singapore is a popular destination for tourists and business travelers alike.
Some of the top attractions in Singapore include:
- Marina Bay Sands: This iconic hotel and resort features a rooftop infinity pool with stunning views of the city, as well as a casino, shopping mall, and art science museum.
- Gardens by the Bay: This 101-hectare garden features a variety of horticultural attractions, including the iconic Supertree Grove, a collection of massive steel structures that are covered in plants and flowers.
- Sentosa Island: This island resort is a popular destination for families and features attractions such as Universal Studios Singapore, the S.E.A. Aquarium, and a beach.
- Clarke Quay: This popular dining and nightlife district features a variety of restaurants, bars, and clubs, as well as a scenic riverfront promenade.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens: These beautiful gardens feature a variety of plants, flowers, and trees, as well as a National Orchid Garden that is home to over 60,000 orchids.
- Chinatown: This vibrant and colorful neighborhood is a great place to experience Singapore’s Chinese heritage.
- National Museum of Singapore: This museum explores the history and culture of Singapore, and features a variety of interactive exhibits and artifacts.
- Singapore Zoo: This popular zoo is known for its “open concept” exhibits, which allow visitors to see animals in naturalistic habitats.
- Merlion Park: One of the most popular tourist destinations, this park features a statue of the mythical Merlion, which is half lion and half fish.
Singapore is also known for its delicious food, with a variety of cuisines on offer, including Chinese, Indian, Malay, and Peranakan. Visitors can find street food at hawker centers or enjoy fine dining at one of the many restaurants.
It’s important to check the restrictions and rules due to the COVID-19 pandemic before planning a trip to Singapore.