International flights are flights that operate between different countries. These flights are typically operated by major airlines and connect major cities and tourist destinations around the world. Some of the key services provided by international airlines include:
- Booking: Customers can book international flights through the airline’s website, mobile app, or through a travel agent.
- Check-in: Passengers can check-in for their flight online, at a self-service kiosk, or at the airport check-in counter.
- Baggage: Most airlines have baggage weight and size limits for international flights. Customers can purchase additional baggage allowance if needed.
- In-flight services: Many international flights offer in-flight entertainment, meals, and drinks. Some airlines also offer premium services such as lie-flat seats and private suites in their business and first-class cabins.
- Transfers: Many international flights include layovers or transfers at other airports. Airlines will often provide assistance and information for passengers making connecting flights.
- Ground services: Many airlines provide ground services such as airport lounges and transportation for their premium customers.
- Visa requirement: It’s important to check visa requirements for the country you’re traveling to before booking an international flight, as some countries require a visa for entry.
- Travel insurance: Travel insurance is an important aspect of international travel, as it can provide coverage for things such as trip cancellation, medical emergencies, and lost or stolen baggage.
These are some of the key services provided by international airlines, but the specifics can vary depending on the airline and the route. It is always a good idea to check the airline’s website or contact customer service for detailed information on their services.